NOTE: THIS IS COMPLETELY MADE UP! IT IS NOT REAL! xD I've got a few people coming up to me telling me they thought this truly happened. Hehehe. That is why it is called a FAN FIC.
It so happened that the three of us were together when the New Kids on the Block came to Kuching. Juliana & I decided to follow Serena, who was a HUGE New Kids on the Block fan because we both knew one thing.. Serena would kill anyone who gets in her way where Jonathan Knight is concerned. I was there to take pictures of the boys. Juliana was there to help me calm Serena down. We waited patiently for the guys to arrive the hotel.
"We should have waited at the airport, Jul.." I told Juliana. She agreed but Serena thought otherwise.
"I've never seen Serena so sexcited before!" Juliana whispered & I tried hard not to laugh because I was thinking the same. "Serena, Shano & I want to go to the toilet. Wanna join?"
"It is okay, I will wait for Jonathan & the others here.." she said as she sat down on one of the couches in the lobby. Juliana dragged me out of the crowd & for some kind of weird reason we went to the washroom near the ballroom instead of the washroom by the lobby.
Guess who we saw, sneaking away from the crowd. It was Jonathan Knight himself.
When he saw us, he noticed the camera in my hands & he told us not to tell anyone that the guys were hiding in the ballroom because they wanted to run away from the crowd in the lobby. The next Juliana & I knew, Jon dragged us into the ballroom.
"Shh.." Jon said almost panicking. Before Juliana could ask why, Jon explained, "The crowd here is wilder than we thought. I thought it was not going to be this big here in Kuching.."
"You've got to be kidding me. One of the people in that crowd came all the way from Brunei!" I said as I laughed. "Right, Jul?" I asked but Jul was nowhere near me. Apparently, she saw the others & went to speak the others..
"Brunei?" Jonathan asked. I nodded. "Oh my God.. is her name Serena by any chance?" I blinked at him, almost in shocked the moment he mentioned my best friend's name. "Please answer me!" he begged. "You look like you are in shock. Nod for a positive answer. Shake your head if you don't know her."
I honestly nodded. He looked so happy I thought he would kiss me & I knew my best friend was the one in love with him. NOT ME..
"Can you by any chance call her here?" he asked, giving me the puppy look. I turned to look at Juliana, who was having more fun chatting with Jordan Knight & Joey McIntyre. Since she was a fan of theirs, I decided not to disturb her. "I just want to meet the girl who amuses me.. Please, call her here & I will give you something you want.."
For a moment there, I thought that Jon was a genie who would grant me 3 wishes or something. So, I took out my cellphone. "Let me warn you, Jon," I said after a long silence. "She worships you. So, don't break her heart or I'll.."
"I won't break her heart. I swear. She made me feel complete! That is the girl I intend to meet! Please!" he begged. I dialed Serena's number.
"Hey! Juliana & I got into a little sticky situation here. Require help! NOW!" I said. "Owh, please.. they won't come anytime soon! Jul & I need you now!" I said almost desperately over the phone. "It won't be long. I promise! Okay. Alright. NOWW!!" I said then hung up. As I put my cellphone into my pocket, Jon looked at me blank. "How may I help you?" I asked conveniently.
"Can you by any chance call her here?" he asked, giving me the puppy look. I turned to look at Juliana, who was having more fun chatting with Jordan Knight & Joey McIntyre. Since she was a fan of theirs, I decided not to disturb her. "I just want to meet the girl who amuses me.. Please, call her here & I will give you something you want.."
For a moment there, I thought that Jon was a genie who would grant me 3 wishes or something. So, I took out my cellphone. "Let me warn you, Jon," I said after a long silence. "She worships you. So, don't break her heart or I'll.."
"I won't break her heart. I swear. She made me feel complete! That is the girl I intend to meet! Please!" he begged. I dialed Serena's number.
"Hey! Juliana & I got into a little sticky situation here. Require help! NOW!" I said. "Owh, please.. they won't come anytime soon! Jul & I need you now!" I said almost desperately over the phone. "It won't be long. I promise! Okay. Alright. NOWW!!" I said then hung up. As I put my cellphone into my pocket, Jon looked at me blank. "How may I help you?" I asked conveniently.
He blinked blankly. "You tricked her?" he asked.
"If I don't do what I just did, she won't even move from where she is now." I said in a cool manner. My cellphone rang & I answered, "We're not in the washroom.. Juliana's curiousity had to kill me, we're in the ballroom!" I said then hung up again.
"Gosh, Woman. You dare do such thing to your own best friend? I like that tactic. I think I understand why you do it!" he chuckled. I grinned.
"Ja? Jul?" Serena called as she peek into the ballroom. "Where the hell are you guys?" she asked. "I hate it when you play hide & seek with me, Girls!"
"Here's your chance, Jon." I whispered. He got up from where we were & grinned sheepishly.
"OH! MY! GOD!" Serena squee-ed. "Is that really you?" she gasped. Jon grinned & nodded. I nudged his calves as if telling him to approach her. Since I was on the floor along with the others, I went towards Juliana & introduced myself to the others there. From where I was, I heard Serena talking to Jon shyly. "OH MY GOD! IT IS YOU!"
"You are the famous Serena!" Jon said in delight & they started chatting.
"SHE LOVES TRACTORS, JON!" Jul called out suddenly. I laughed.
"What the -? Girls, where the hell are you?" Serena called. Juliana & I stood up & waved at her. Even from a distant, I could see Serena's face turn bright red. So was Jon's! HE WAS BLUSHING! He met the girl who've been hinting things to him via cyberspace & now he is there with her. Next to her.
"Shano, don't you just feel happy to see Serena finally meeting her Idol?" Juliana asked. I grinned & nodded. Jordan & Joey looked at us blankly.
"Idol?" they asked at the same time. Juliana & I nodded. "Whoa. We both knew that Jon had this obsessed fan from Brunei but we didn't seem to think you guys knew her!" Jordy said.
"Owh, you have no idea what we have to endure!" I laughed. Juliana laughed, too, only nervously because she did had a celebrity crush on Jordy. "Anyway, it is an honour for you guys to come here to meet your fans!" I said.
"No problem," Joey said. Next thing I knew, Juliana & Jordy was in deep conversation leaving poor Joey & I to watch what was happening to Jon & Serena. "Finally, he found her." Joey said.
"Finally?" I asked. Joey nodded. "Have he been speaking of her?"
"Yeah. Almost non-stop. He said, he will find for that girl. No matter what!" Joey said. I was almost speechless. Apparently, when with Juliana & I, all Serena talks about is Jon.. whereas, at their part of the world, all Jon talks about is this mysterious fan of his from Brunei!"
I thought to myself. Was this fate? For both of them? Whatever it was, I was proud of Serena. Her passion for Jon was paid off. They did meet. Then I turned to Jordy & Juliana, they were both getting warm with each other. I looked at poor Joey. I didn't have a particular favorite member in the group. So, I sat down, feeling slightly relieved..
I was happy for the two girls. Especially, Serena. She found her dream guy. Juliana? I was also happy for her because she met the guy that has something on her criteria list. I turned to Joey. "Hey, Joey, what about we leave these four in here. I don't want to witness an orgy!" I said.
"Where do you propose we go?" he asked me. I shrugged.
"A little drink won't hurt?" I said. Joey apparently, wanting to get out, agreed.
"Let the two brothers deal with their fans here!" he said, naughtily. I laughed & took Joey's arms casually & we went out of the ballroom to get a drink or two with the intention to leave the people we were proud of to themselves.
It so happened that the three of us were together when the New Kids on the Block came to Kuching. Juliana & I decided to follow Serena, who was a HUGE New Kids on the Block fan because we both knew one thing.. Serena would kill anyone who gets in her way where Jonathan Knight is concerned. I was there to take pictures of the boys. Juliana was there to help me calm Serena down. We waited patiently for the guys to arrive the hotel.
"We should have waited at the airport, Jul.." I told Juliana. She agreed but Serena thought otherwise.
"I've never seen Serena so sexcited before!" Juliana whispered & I tried hard not to laugh because I was thinking the same. "Serena, Shano & I want to go to the toilet. Wanna join?"
"It is okay, I will wait for Jonathan & the others here.." she said as she sat down on one of the couches in the lobby. Juliana dragged me out of the crowd & for some kind of weird reason we went to the washroom near the ballroom instead of the washroom by the lobby.
Guess who we saw, sneaking away from the crowd. It was Jonathan Knight himself.
When he saw us, he noticed the camera in my hands & he told us not to tell anyone that the guys were hiding in the ballroom because they wanted to run away from the crowd in the lobby. The next Juliana & I knew, Jon dragged us into the ballroom.
"Shh.." Jon said almost panicking. Before Juliana could ask why, Jon explained, "The crowd here is wilder than we thought. I thought it was not going to be this big here in Kuching.."
"You've got to be kidding me. One of the people in that crowd came all the way from Brunei!" I said as I laughed. "Right, Jul?" I asked but Jul was nowhere near me. Apparently, she saw the others & went to speak the others..
"Brunei?" Jonathan asked. I nodded. "Oh my God.. is her name Serena by any chance?" I blinked at him, almost in shocked the moment he mentioned my best friend's name. "Please answer me!" he begged. "You look like you are in shock. Nod for a positive answer. Shake your head if you don't know her."
I honestly nodded. He looked so happy I thought he would kiss me & I knew my best friend was the one in love with him. NOT ME..
"Can you by any chance call her here?" he asked, giving me the puppy look. I turned to look at Juliana, who was having more fun chatting with Jordan Knight & Joey McIntyre. Since she was a fan of theirs, I decided not to disturb her. "I just want to meet the girl who amuses me.. Please, call her here & I will give you something you want.."
For a moment there, I thought that Jon was a genie who would grant me 3 wishes or something. So, I took out my cellphone. "Let me warn you, Jon," I said after a long silence. "She worships you. So, don't break her heart or I'll.."
"I won't break her heart. I swear. She made me feel complete! That is the girl I intend to meet! Please!" he begged. I dialed Serena's number.
"Hey! Juliana & I got into a little sticky situation here. Require help! NOW!" I said. "Owh, please.. they won't come anytime soon! Jul & I need you now!" I said almost desperately over the phone. "It won't be long. I promise! Okay. Alright. NOWW!!" I said then hung up. As I put my cellphone into my pocket, Jon looked at me blank. "How may I help you?" I asked conveniently.
"Can you by any chance call her here?" he asked, giving me the puppy look. I turned to look at Juliana, who was having more fun chatting with Jordan Knight & Joey McIntyre. Since she was a fan of theirs, I decided not to disturb her. "I just want to meet the girl who amuses me.. Please, call her here & I will give you something you want.."
For a moment there, I thought that Jon was a genie who would grant me 3 wishes or something. So, I took out my cellphone. "Let me warn you, Jon," I said after a long silence. "She worships you. So, don't break her heart or I'll.."
"I won't break her heart. I swear. She made me feel complete! That is the girl I intend to meet! Please!" he begged. I dialed Serena's number.
"Hey! Juliana & I got into a little sticky situation here. Require help! NOW!" I said. "Owh, please.. they won't come anytime soon! Jul & I need you now!" I said almost desperately over the phone. "It won't be long. I promise! Okay. Alright. NOWW!!" I said then hung up. As I put my cellphone into my pocket, Jon looked at me blank. "How may I help you?" I asked conveniently.
He blinked blankly. "You tricked her?" he asked.
"If I don't do what I just did, she won't even move from where she is now." I said in a cool manner. My cellphone rang & I answered, "We're not in the washroom.. Juliana's curiousity had to kill me, we're in the ballroom!" I said then hung up again.
"Gosh, Woman. You dare do such thing to your own best friend? I like that tactic. I think I understand why you do it!" he chuckled. I grinned.
"Ja? Jul?" Serena called as she peek into the ballroom. "Where the hell are you guys?" she asked. "I hate it when you play hide & seek with me, Girls!"
"Here's your chance, Jon." I whispered. He got up from where we were & grinned sheepishly.
"OH! MY! GOD!" Serena squee-ed. "Is that really you?" she gasped. Jon grinned & nodded. I nudged his calves as if telling him to approach her. Since I was on the floor along with the others, I went towards Juliana & introduced myself to the others there. From where I was, I heard Serena talking to Jon shyly. "OH MY GOD! IT IS YOU!"
"You are the famous Serena!" Jon said in delight & they started chatting.
"SHE LOVES TRACTORS, JON!" Jul called out suddenly. I laughed.
"What the -? Girls, where the hell are you?" Serena called. Juliana & I stood up & waved at her. Even from a distant, I could see Serena's face turn bright red. So was Jon's! HE WAS BLUSHING! He met the girl who've been hinting things to him via cyberspace & now he is there with her. Next to her.
"Shano, don't you just feel happy to see Serena finally meeting her Idol?" Juliana asked. I grinned & nodded. Jordan & Joey looked at us blankly.
"Idol?" they asked at the same time. Juliana & I nodded. "Whoa. We both knew that Jon had this obsessed fan from Brunei but we didn't seem to think you guys knew her!" Jordy said.
"Owh, you have no idea what we have to endure!" I laughed. Juliana laughed, too, only nervously because she did had a celebrity crush on Jordy. "Anyway, it is an honour for you guys to come here to meet your fans!" I said.
"No problem," Joey said. Next thing I knew, Juliana & Jordy was in deep conversation leaving poor Joey & I to watch what was happening to Jon & Serena. "Finally, he found her." Joey said.
"Finally?" I asked. Joey nodded. "Have he been speaking of her?"
"Yeah. Almost non-stop. He said, he will find for that girl. No matter what!" Joey said. I was almost speechless. Apparently, when with Juliana & I, all Serena talks about is Jon.. whereas, at their part of the world, all Jon talks about is this mysterious fan of his from Brunei!"
I thought to myself. Was this fate? For both of them? Whatever it was, I was proud of Serena. Her passion for Jon was paid off. They did meet. Then I turned to Jordy & Juliana, they were both getting warm with each other. I looked at poor Joey. I didn't have a particular favorite member in the group. So, I sat down, feeling slightly relieved..
I was happy for the two girls. Especially, Serena. She found her dream guy. Juliana? I was also happy for her because she met the guy that has something on her criteria list. I turned to Joey. "Hey, Joey, what about we leave these four in here. I don't want to witness an orgy!" I said.
"Where do you propose we go?" he asked me. I shrugged.
"A little drink won't hurt?" I said. Joey apparently, wanting to get out, agreed.
"Let the two brothers deal with their fans here!" he said, naughtily. I laughed & took Joey's arms casually & we went out of the ballroom to get a drink or two with the intention to leave the people we were proud of to themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment